Zaragoza, Aragonese capital, located in an unbeatable geographical location.
Zaragoza, Aragonese capital, located in an unbeatable geographical location. A rough diamond to discover, equidistant to the main business cities but with a mandatory stop that it will not disappoint you.
City with an indescribable historical and cultural legacy. Named the city of the four cultures; It leaves us emblematic architectural monuments icons of the city such as Basilica del Pilar.
We can not leave without mentioning, another of its icons and great attraction of the Aragonese capital, this is its gastronomy. Great variety of high quality products, cooked and treated to obtain the best flavors from any palate that tastes them.
All this can be tasted by entering the narrow and charming streets full of history call “el Tubo”. A lot of bars and taverns, where everyone prepares their specialties, you can´t miss them.
Likewise, the surroundings of Zaragoza are known as a place of gastronomic interest because we find different cultivation, for example vine cultivation, olive trees, on top of other productos depending on the season.
- Meet a city that mixes ancient civilizations with the most modern and avant-garde buildings.
- Visit the countryside of Zaragoza and discover its surroundings full of history, culture, gastronomy and architecture.
- Discover its most typical tapas area, where you can taste regional products of high quality.
- Live a gastronomic experience by feeling at home, visiting a local market and cooking a regional menu.
- Arrival and accommodation Hotel
- Night visit and Tapas Tour around the old town of Zaragoza
- Wine and oil experience in the countryside of the city
- Dinner at an Excellent restaurant in Zaragoza
- Cultural visit to ancient Zaragoza
- Aragon’s cooking class-meal