Midday market and tapas tour of Zaragoza
Discover the sights, sounds and smells of old town of Zaragoza!
On this 3-hour walking tour, I’ll help you experience life as a Zaragoza local by leading you to some of my favorite foodie spots in the Old Town. First, we’ll discover one of the most popular food markets in the center and meet local vendors to hear from them about the products in which they specialize. As we visit some of the sights around town, we will also pop into some gourmet shops selling artisanal meats, cheeses and olive oils. And when we have finally developed an appetite, we will visit my two favorite tapas bars to try Zaragoza-style tapas with local wines from Aragon.
What it will include
- Guided tour of central food market
- Sightseeing in Zaragoza Old Town
- Stops at gourmet shops for tastings
- 4 tapas bars with delicious local tapas specialties
- Local Aragón wines
- Meet guide at Cesar Augusto Monument.
- Visit Central Zaragoza food market.
- Guided walking tour of Zaragoza historical center.
- Stops at gourmet shops with tastings of local delicacies.
- Visit four local tapas bars with regional wine or beer.
- Chat with guide about the local lifestyle of Zaragoza.
- End of tour. Your guide will be happy to recommend activities for the remainder of your stay.
Your personal guide: Jorge
Manager and head guide at Rutica 41, Jorge is a passionate foodie and adventurous traveler. After leaving his native Zaragoza, he spent two years working and studying in Oxford, Brighton and Lincoln, followed by 5 years in Munich, Germany. Between 2016-2017, he completed a Masters Degree in Culinary Tourism at the Basque Culinary Center in San Sebastian. Jorge enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture and foodie spots of Zaragoza and its surroundings.
1 person: 145€
2-4 people: 95€
5-10 people: 89€
Download the pamphlet with all the tours here
DepartureCesar Augusto Monument